Our recruitment process
Our recruitment service can differ dependent on client needs; however the core elements of our service remain static to offer a consistent level of high service.
- Business visits to guarantee a comprehensive understanding of requirements and the opportunity to build a personal relationship.
- Person and job specification to include all aspects of the role, environment, culture and desired competencies.
- Agreed time scales for feedback and job turnaround.
Meticulous candidate matching and registration procedures include:
- Checks undertaken to confirm Identification and legitimacy to work within legislation
- Completion of detailed registration form by candidate
- Thorough face to face interview and job probe
- Skills evaluation and assessment
- Reference checking for temporary staff prior to placement
- Full support throughout and after the whole recruitment process to include interview organisation, verbal job offer, handholding through resignation, contact until candidate commences work and quality checks.
We can also offer you additional features:
- Facilities to interview off site if required
- Psychometric and personality profiling
- On site presence for larger accounts
Our management team has a wealth of experience within the recruitment industry. We have developed long lasting relationships with clients and candidates which we believe is the cornerstone of our business.